Want to be a Paragliding Pilot? Take a Course with FLY ADVENTURE and we'll teach you the art of this amazing sport!
Our Complete Paragliding Course includes everything you need!
The course lasts 6-8 days (depending on the climatic conditions) and we can start your training any day, according to your time and schedule. Just let us know what dates you are free and we can arrange everything for you!
During the course, classes will be held in different locations so you get the chance to learn different types of flying and techniques:
- The sand dunes of Lurin - basic learning site used during the first 2 days of the course.
- La Costa Verde Miraflores - all year round dynamic flying site.
- Valley of Pachacamac – thermal, dynamic site.
Once you have completed the course you will receive a certificate from Fly Adventure. With this you will be able to apply for a Student Pilot Licence offered by the Peruvian Association of Free Flight (APVL), vouched for by the International Aeronautical Federation (FAI).
What does the course include?
- Qualified instructor (who speaks English)
- Transport to flying zones"
- Paragliding equipment (paraglider, harness, helmet and radios)
- Theory “in situ” classes
- Paragliding book and DVD
- Log book and regulations book (for the APVL - Peruvian Association of Free Flight).
- Certificate from the Fly Adventure School